WELCOME TO THE THAI KITCHEN TO THE WORLD
Delicious Thai Restaurant Menu
Our menu is selected from the most popular dishes in Thailand. The unique recipes and cooking methods have brought the foods tasty, delicious and fresh. They are packed with spices and herbs as you ever eat in Thailand.
The menu is designed as family style to share so that you can order many items together and try a variety of the food. Thai family cooks several dishes at the same time for the meal and enjoy everything with jasmine rice. The menu in our restaurant is similar to the way Thais eat food at home or with the guest. If you like a single dish like Thai Noodles; Pad Thai, Pad See Aew, Raad Na or Pad Khe Mow, you can order for your own and enjoy the food as well.
- Deep Fried Spring Rolls
- Deep Fried Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Thai Fresh Salad Rolls
- Crispy Wontons
- Chichen Wing Stuffed with Pork
- Som Tum: Green Papaya & Carrot Salad
- BBQ Salad
- Laab: Thai Ground Meats Salad
- Green Curry
- Massaman Curry
- Red Curry
- Panang Curry
- Pineapple Curry
- Yellow Curry
- Special Roasted Duck Red Curry
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Thai Sticky Rice
- Kow Phad - Thai Style Fried Rice with Meats
- Tom Yum - Hot and Sour Lemon Grass Soup
- Tom Kha - Coconut Milk Lemon Grass Soup
- Stir-fried Basil, Chili and Meats
- Stir-fried Fresh Ginger and Meats
- Stir-fried Chicken with Cashew Nut
- Stir-fried Thai Chili Paste, Meat and Vegetable
- Stir-fried Sweet and Sour Sauce and Meats
- Stir-fried Mixed Vegetable and Meats
- Pad Thai
- Pad See Aew
- Raad Na - Noodles in Thai Gravy
- Pad Khee Mow - Drunken Noodle
- Sticky Rice with Mango (Seasonal)
- Sticky Rice with Thai Custard (Seasonal)
- Deep Fried Banana
A NOTE FROM THE KITCHEN
FOOD ALLERGIES, MSG AND GLUTEN FREE
Our major ingredients such as curry paste, chili paste, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, and etc are imported from Thailand, as a result, those ingredients may contain some food allergies we are not able to extract from the ready-made product.
As the kitchen does not use Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) in the food we cook, some products may have already contained a low % of MSG mixed into the sauce coming from those manufacturers in Thailand.
Some of the Thai foods are not tolerated to gluten, for this reason, customers who allergy to gluten, we can cook some dishes which are available for gluten-free meals; for example, Thai Fresh Salad Rolls, Curries, Pad Thai which are already gluten-free. However, we can use the gluten-free sauce in some foods please check with our staffs before ordering the meal.
The food may contain fish sauce, shrimp paste, shellfish, anchovy, peanut, nuts or other food allergies. Once you let us know when ordering, we will manage to cook the foods to avoid those ingredients or cross contamination but not the items those sauces are already pre-made. Please contact our staffs to check whether the food will be able to cook without those ingredients or not.
We wish you enjoy our food and have a great meal!